EXHIBITION:Dates at a glance | Trade Fairs & Events in 2021/2022.
Trade fairs in the Age of Corona virus | Virtuel vs. Conventional Fairs.
The Corona virus causes numerous cancellations and postponements of conventional trade fairs and exhibitions. It remains to be seen which format the trade fairs will take in the future.
- Virtual tradeshows are already on their way. Virtual trade fairs run in an online format achieve the interactions that are so important for trade fairs by means of interactive features (such as live chats, chat rooms, interactive live webinars, etc.). The goals of exhibitors and visitors are ultimattely the same as in a conventional format: trade fair visitors want to compare different suppliers and get an overview of the market; exhibitors want to increase the level of awareness of their company and generate sales.
- For a number of conventional trade fairs, the organizers have decided to postpone dates to 2021 and 2022.
We have listed the most important reschedulings and events for the steel and metalworking industry in an overview by calendar. Get a quick overview to find the right trade fair for yourself.
- 11.01.2021 – 14.01.2020 | SteelFab | Sharjah, AE 〉〉 https://www.steelfabme.com/
- 09.03.2021 – 12.03.2021 | EuroBlech | Hannover, DE 〉〉 https://www.euroblech.com/2020/english
- 23.03.2021 – 26.03.2021 | METAV | Düsseldorf, DE 〉〉 https://www.metav.com/
- 20.04.2021 – 22.04.2021 | Cutting World, Essen, DE 〉〉 https://www.cuttingworld.de/cutting-technology/
- 08.06.2021 – 11.06.2021 | Mach-Tool | Posen, PL 〉〉 https://itm-europe.com/
- 29.09.2021 – 30.09.2021 | Deutscher Stahlbautag | Berlin, DE 〉〉 https://deutscher-stahlbautag.com/
- November 2021 | Metal Machinery | Athen, GR 〉〉 http://metalmachinery.gr/en/home/
- 30.05.2022 – 03.06.2022 | BIEMH | Bilbao, ES 〉〉 https://biemh.bilbaoexhibitioncentre.com/en
- 2022 | Tube | Düsseldorf, DE 〉〉 https://www.tube-tradefair.com/en/
We update all relevant exhibitions continuously – it’s worth coming back and checking!