EXHIBITION:Dates at a glance | Rescheduling Of Trade Fairs & Events in 2020/2021.
Trade fairs in the Age of Corona virus | Making trade fairs an experience even in these days.
The Corona pandemic is affecting trade fairs and events worldwide. Without sophisticated hygiene and infection protection concepts, trade fair events will no longer be feasible in the future. The trade fair organisers have therefore taken great care to draw up standards that take into account hygienic, medical and organisational measures.
Standards for hygiene and infection protection for all events.
Distancing Rules | Currently a minimum distance of 1.5 m applies. Stands are planned to be more spacious and with a low degree of development.
Active Visitor Management | Via online tickets, the trade fair organisers always keep a clear eye on visitor numbers. Defined, clearly marked and controllable entrances and exits also help to implement active visitor management.
Hygiene Measures | Depending on the current legal situation, all trade fair participants are required to wear suitable mouth and nose covers. Sufficient disinfectant dispensers are available to all participants and visitors. And, of course, highly frequented contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly and as needed. Finally, highly functional ventilation systems ensure sufficient air exchange in the exhibition halls and rooms.
In taking these measures, the German organisers are following the clear recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute on hygiene (www.rki.de).
The measures are based on the current state of scientific knowledge and can – if necessary – be adapted at any time to meet future requirements arising from the event.
Trade Fairs and Exhibitions – Meet the right business partners at international innovation platforms worldwide. We have listed the most important reschedulings and events for the steel and metalworking industry in an overview by calendar. Get a quick overview to find the right trade fair for yourself.
- 23.11.2020 – 27.11.2020 | BIEMH | Bilbao, ES 〉〉 https://biemh.bilbaoexhibitioncentre.com/en/
- 07.12.2020 – 11.12.2020 | Tube | Düsseldorf, DE 〉〉 https://www.tube-tradefair.com/en/
- 11.01.2021 – 14.01.2020 | SteelFab | Sharjah, AE 〉〉 https://www.steelfabme.com/
- 09.03.2021 – 12.03.2021 | EuroBlech | Hannover, DE 〉〉 https://www.euroblech.com/2020/english
- 23.03.2021 – 26.03.2021 | METAV | Düsseldorf, DE 〉〉 https://www.metav.com/
- 20.04.2021 – 22.04.2021 | Cutting World, Essen, DE 〉〉 https://www.cuttingworld.de/cutting-technology/
- 08.06.2021 – 11.06.2021 | Mach-Tool | Posen, PL 〉〉 https://itm-europe.com/
- 29.09.2021 – 30.09.2021 | Deutscher Stahlbautag | Berlin, DE 〉〉 https://deutscher-stahlbautag.com/
- November 2021 | Metal Machinery | Athen, GR 〉〉 http://metalmachinery.gr/en/home/
dittmann:tools wishes you many innovative impulses and interesting business contacts at the exhibitions and trade fairs in 2020/2021!