HARTNER TM 626 | Always keep a good eye on your small parts, auxiliaries and consumables.
The NEW Material Dispensing System TM 626 from HARTNER is the ideal storage system for small parts, auxiliaries and consumables. All storage locations are equipped with load cell technology, i.e. the machine recognizes article withdrawals due to integrated load cells, where the weight of the stored article is stored. By using this technology, single articles can be removed independently of the packaging unit. Furthermore, it is possible to remove several articles at the same time. After removal, the machine is electronically locked and counts the complete stock inside fully automatically. Thus you have full stock control at all times.
Automatic Administration System | Managing and creating data has never been easier. The booking of stocks is done in the Hartner Tool Management Software. With Hartner’s Tool Management System you achieve transparency, create security and profitability by combining the documentation of materials as well as internal logistical requirements in one system.
No more notes and stock lists! Direct access to the system via a contactless identification technology (RFID) enables decentralized placement and can thus avoid long distances in production. Convenient solution for identification, storage and localization of materials.
If several automatic machines with weighing systems are used, they are networked with each other. One machine is used for control, so that access to all existing units is possible through a single login.
Material Dispensing Systems | All ADVANTAGES at a glance.
- Supply security through automated re-ordering.
- Reduction of shrinkage through automatic access security.
- Process cost savings (taking over the determination of requirements, notification of requirements, repeat orders, delivery of goods, etc.)
- Complete transparency of all processes, withdrawals and orders.
- Adaptation to your individual article spectrum through modular construction.
- Simple connection and integration into the material supply.
- Optimal utilization of the storage space.
- Easy integration into the existing material supply.
- Safe and appropriate storage.
TM 626 – MATERIAL DISPENSING SYSTEM | Individual Designs.
- The material dispenser is available WITH or WITHOUT viewing window.
- Up to 13 shelves are possible that are equipped with weighing areas of various sizes.
- The configuration of the shelf variants is extremely flexible (customized partitioning options).
- The storage boxes are available in different sizes (small | medium | large).
- Electronic control is either via the HARTNER TM automatic/control terminal or alternatively as a stand-alone unit with network connection and RFID authentication (data transfer via FTP server).
Shelf Variants | Partitioning Options.
We are happy about your interest and would like to give you an insight of all functions and equipment that is available in our product brochure. We will be pleased to send it to you by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).