NEW! 3M™ Flap Disc 769F
When using the 3M™ 769F flap disc in your workshop, benefit from the great combination of outstanding stock removal, abrasive life and the versatility of flap discs.
Performance without compromise. | With the 3M™ precision-formed grain and a durable polyester backing, the 3M™ 769F flap disc offers long life and is suitable for high pressure applications (such as chamfering, weld grinding and deburring). It also ensures a surface quality that makes it the first choice for medium pressure applications such as veneering or surface preparation.
- Weld grinding.
- Edge deburring.
- Surface preparation.
- Scale removal and weld spatter removal.
Advantages at a glance | 3M™ 769F Flap Disc
- Delivers long-lasting high-performance and versatility.
- Cuts faster and lasts longer than conventional abrasive grain thanks to the 3M™ precision-shaped grain.
- Is proven to outperform traditional alumina zircona flap discs.
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate fort he life of the disc.
- Is ideal for use on carbon steel, stainless steel and other heat-sensitive alloys.
- Covers a wide range of applications from weld grinding and bevelling to surface prep.
Thanks to the high stock removal with the 3M™ precision-formed abrasive grain and the attractive conditions, the flap disc saves you money when grinding. Equip your workshop with the NEW flap discs!
How important is speed to you?
For an even better removal rate and an even longer service life, choose the 3M™ Cubitron II flap disc 967A for medium-heavy work or the 969F for heavy work.
3M™ Flap Disc 967A | 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A delivers superior cut rates in low to medium-high pressure applications. These discs are ideal for flat surfaces or outside edgework, especially where final finish and gouge resistance are important.
3M™ Flap Disc 969F | With the 3M™ Cubitron II 969F flap disc, 3M™ has added a more robust version to its range of flap discs. The abrasive flap design provides a soft and smooth cut on rouded or irrgular surfaces (burrs). So these flaps are great for applications where finish is important. Durable polyester backing material for high unit pressure.
Contact us and we will answer your questions and deal with your requirements straight away. You can reach us by phone (+49 (0)2452 – 9885 -260), by fax (+49(0)2452 – 9885 -270) or by e-mail (email@example.com)
Your Team from dittmann:tools